Marketing & Brand Strategy
- Market Research
- Strategic Planning
- Brand Development
- Logo & Identity
- Content Development
- Product Awareness & Promotion
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Partnership & Affinity
- Public Relations
- Custom Web Design & Development
- Content Management (CMS)
- Responsive & Mobile-friendly Design
- Mobile Applications
- Online Advertising
- User Interface (UI) & User Experience (UX)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Blog Development
- Analytics & Reporting
- Domain & Hosting
- Web Banners
- Flash Animation
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Stationery
- Direct Mail
- Magazine Ads
- Packaging Design
- Trade Shows
- Email Marketing
- 3D Modeling
- Radio & TV Production
- Media Buying
IT’S CALLED WING POWER
Versa Creative Group is a Houston-based, full-service advertising, marketing and design firm that delivers innovative and customized strategies and solutions to all of our clients. Our focus is on you—your strengths, your customers and your services. We analyze your specific market needs to build a brand-driven campaign that encourages development, increases revenue and enhances overall success.
- 08/2014In the world of graphic design, projection mapping is one of the hottest trends. Simply put, projection mapping is “the display of an image on an arbitrarily complex surface.” Essentially, everyday video projectors are used to project light onto any surface, particularly, any 3D surface. Common objects like buildings, shoes and cars suddenly become interactive, educational or just pure entertainment.
- 08/2014Before the #icebucketchallenge / #ALSicebucketchallenge came along, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, more commonly known as ALS, wasn’t really a topic for casual conversation; most people knew it simply as Lou Gehrig’s Disease—if they knew about it at all—and still, not many really wanted to hear about its effects. ALS is a relevant issue though, and fully deserves all of the social media attention it’s getting right now. Donations are pouring—pun intended—in for research for this devastating neurodegenerative disease. As John Frates, one of the founders of the challenge, put it in a recent interview: “who knew that all we needed was a bucket and a bag of ice to create all the awareness we ever needed.”
- 08/2014Carcharodon carcharias, the scientific name for the great white shark, is a mouthful. The aptly named film Jaws brought this fascinating and frightening fish to the big screen in a way that had never been done before. Steven Spielberg’s 1975 film, based on Peter Benchley’s novel, solidified the shark’s mystique, power and capacity to strike at our deepest, primal fears. American audiences have been hooked ever since and the branding of the shark as a hell-bent, man-eater has, unfortunately, also stuck.
- 08/2014As one of the premiere Houston marketing firms, Versa Creative Group is constantly looking at new marketing techniques. In 2014, several marketing trends have emerged helping businesses of all kinds grow and expand. But one trend has exploded since the beginning of the year and that trend is collaborative consumption.
- 07/2014Because we live in a hyper-digitized era, it’s always smart for an advertising agency to follow the latest trends. People always seem to follow pop culture, so sports are always popular in marketing—we do love our games, after all. At Versa, we rightly anticipated the latest World Cup to quickly become an international social media powerhouse. So we jumped in headfirst, and our copywriting and design teams began collaborating on posts and cover photos for Facebook. Smile Barn Dental is one of our pediatric dental clients, so the idea for the cover photo was to create an engaging design for the youngest of us, while encouraging good habits. Soccer and dental health: sounds like a difficult combination, right? Well, we never back down from a challenge!
OF BUILDING POWERFUL BRANDS
At Versa Creative Group, we believe in honest and open collaboration. We work together to refine and implement each project to perfection. Picture this: The Versa team, fully-caffeinated, fully-creative, and fully-prepared to jumpstart each day with new concepts, designs and code. We get inspiration from all sorts of things, and we each have our favorites, right here in our office—pens or pixels, headbands or headphones, coffee or…coffee!
Sweet ideas turn into serious campaigns when we put our cups together and get clinking! We love to research, analyze, create and imagine. We even know Latin—like one of our favorite fonts, “Sans Serif.” Or like “Sans Sleep”—that’s Versa-speak for “without” sleep. We’d go without sleep any day to energize your business. Does your website need a boost? How about a double-shot of hot, new layouts and Hi-Res visuals. Wish you were first in line? We’ll create a mobile-friendly site that gets you there sooner. Want to make a good impression? Our social media strategies will connect you with tech-savvy fans and followers who crave exclusive content. What does Versa stand for? A creative team that’s amped with Versatility.
Join Our Creative Team
Versa Creative Group is always on the lookout for talented individuals with a passion for advertising. Our team is close-knit, collaborative and feisty. Our work for Houston-based and national brands is innovative and results-driven. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment surrounded by creative thinkers, we’d love to meet you!
We'd love to chat!
- T: 832 831 7590
- F: 832 433 7623
- 1535 W. Loop South, Suite 250, Houston, TX 77027